With the insane amount of bikes available today it can certainly be overwhelming when you're looking for just the right rig. Whether you are certain on the bike you want and just want to ride it before you buy or if you want to ride five different bikes to see what is just right. We are here to help and have an arsenal of bikes ready to ride!
About the Program
Our shop has got one of the best demo bike programs in Southern California with some amazing bikes that you cannot ride anywhere else. We are the only bike shop in the Newbury Park / Thousand Oaks area where you can demo an Evil, Yeti, Transition or Devinci! Whether you are looking to try the infamous Evil The Following, Yeti SB5-C, or a Devinci Troy, we will definitely have the right bike for you to get out there and test out.
We generally have 3-5 demo bikes available from our stocking brands - Evil, Yeti, and Devinci. The rate to demo a bike is $95 per 24 hour period. This amount of money in full will act as a credit towards your purchase of any bike or frame from us within the next six months.
Please click here to read our Demo Agreement/Contract
Contact Us to schedule a demo and check which bikes are currently available.
Bikes Currently Available for Demo
- SB5 TURQ X01 - Medium & Large
- SB5+ TURQ X01 - Medium
- SB5.5 TURQ X01 - Medium
- SB6 Carbon Eagle - Large
- SB6 TURQ X01 - Medium
- SB4.5 TURQ X01 - Medium & Large
- The Calling - Medium
- The Following - Medium & Large
- The Wreckoning - Medium
We do demo days throughout the year with Yeti and Devinci where they bring their entire fleet of bikes in all models and sizes for people to demo. Please contact us to find out when our next demo day with Yeti or Devinci is going to be!
Terms and Conditions
- You may demo up to four bikes prior to each purchase. (No more than two demo rides on one bike, must be two or more different brands/models).
- Once a bike or frame is purchased/deposit made, your demo credit will be applied. Any further demo's will be credited towards any future purchase.
- You are 100% liable for the bike during the demo period. Any loss or damage to the bike you are responsible for. All these details are in the demo bike contract.