We take great pride in building custom bikes for our customers. Purchasing a new mountain bike can be a difficult decision with so many great bikes available these days. This is why we offer our demo bike program. Take advantage of this opportunity today to help make that decision a little bit easier for you!
About the Program
Here at Worldwide Cyclery, we feature one of the best demo bike programs in Ventura County with some amazing bikes that you cannot ride anywhere else. We are the only bike shop in the Newbury Park and Thousand Oaks area where you can demo a Evil, Yeti, or Devinci! Whether you are looking to try the new Evil The Following, Yeti SB5-C, or a Devinci Troy, we will definitely have the right bike for you to demo.
We generally have 3-5 demo bikes available from our stocking brands - Evil, Yeti, and Devinci. The rate to demo a bike is $95 per 24 hour period. This amount of money in full will act as a credit towards your purchase of any bike or frame from us within the next six months.
Please click here to read our Demo Agreement/Contract
Contact Us to schedule a demo and check which bikes are currently available.
Bikes Currently Available for Demo
- SB5 TURQ X01 - Medium & Large
- SB5.5 TURQ X01 - Medium
- SB6 Carbon Eagle - Large
- SB6 TURQ X01 - Medium
- SB4.5 TURQ X01 - Medium & Large
- ASR TURQ X01 - Medium
- The Following - Medium & Large
- The Wreckoning - Medium
We do demo days throughout the year with Yeti and Devinci where they bring their entire fleet of bikes in all models and sizes for people to demo. Please contact us to find out when our next demo day with Yeti or Devinci is going to be!
Terms and Conditions
- You may demo up to four bikes prior to each purchase. (No more than two demo rides on one bike, must be two or more different brands/models).
- Once a bike or frame is purchased/deposit made, your demo credit will be applied. Any further demo's will be credited towards any future purchase.
- You are 100% liable for the bike during the demo period. Any loss or damage to the bike you are responsible for. All these details are in the demo bike contract.