RockShox Monarch RL Rear Shocks
Featuring silky smooth travel in a new lightweight design, Monarch floats through bumps even better than before, turning rugged trails into tire-gripping velvet. The chassis is lean while maintaining the durability and adjustability needed to bite off huge chunks of burly trail action and epic cross country.
Technology: Sag Gradients - Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? Our sag gradients are printed right on our fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate. So give mom back her plastic clip and ruler.
Technology: Solo Air: Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
- Lightweight XC/All-Mountain racing oriented air shock with lockout: 215g
- 430lb lockout force
- SoloAir spring system: dual chamber air spring with self-regulating negative pressure (access via a single, external Schrader valve)
- Fast Black anodized 28mm aluminum body-shaft with a 9mm aluminum damper-shaft
- Hydraulic oil damping with internal floating piston (IFP) technology, external rebound dial and compression/lockout lever
- 1/2" mounting hardware sold separately (2 sets required per shock)
RockShox Monarch RL Rear Shock UPC: 710845767807